关注微信“每日edf888壹定发手机官网”,签到领奖有福利

小狐外传 第79期:迷路
教程:小狐外传  浏览:60
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义说明

     

    "Maybe he got lost," said Carmen.

    “也许他迷路了,”卡门说。

    Why don't you go inside and look for him?

    你为什么不进去找找他呢?

    "I beg your pardon?" said Fox.

    “你说什么?”小狐说。

    "You aren't scared, are you?" said Carmen.

    “你不会害怕了吧,是吗?” 卡门说。

    "Me, scared?" said Fox.

    “我,害怕?”小狐说。

    And he went into the Haunted House.

    于是他走进鬼屋。

    Inside it was really something.

    鬼屋里面确实很恐怖。

    "Welcome to Haunted House!" cried a skeleton.

    “欢迎来到鬼屋!”一架骷髅尖叫道。

    "I'm coming to get you!" cried a ghost.

    “我来抓你了!”一个幽灵叫道。

    "Boo!" cried a vampire.

    “嘘!”吸血鬼发出响动。

    Poor Fox was as white as a sheep.

    可怜的小狐吓得脸都白了。

    "Hi, Fox!" said Clark. "I'll show you how to get out."

    “嗨,小狐!”克拉克说,“我带你出去吧。”

     

    上一篇:小狐外传 第78期:琼斯先生 下一篇:小狐外传 第80期:披萨

    受欢迎的教程

    每天3分钟,轻松edf888壹定发手机官网
    92%的成功人士的选择


    XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图